Do you want to be a key player in forming Steamery’s commercial strategy and support us in our future business growth ahead? Are you an experienced and strategic leader looking for your next challenge? Perhaps you have a background in the design or fashion world and want to bring your expertise to a garment care company where you can make a difference? If so- then you might be the person we are looking for!
We are currently hiring a Chief Commercial officer to join Steamery’s senior management team. You will be in charge of building the commercial infrastructure needed, including structuring and growing the organization to drive market adaptation of our products, and be responsible for revenue growth. As our CCO you will take a global perspective and lead in the assessment and prioritization of markets and channels.
About the position
This role will be a core leading position and an integral part of our growth. Initially you will focus on the wholesale strategy and to lead our wholesale team whilst our Head of Sales is on parental leave. However, you will also be responsible for developing and driving our e-commerce and marketing strategies. You will partner with other managers to form an overall commercial strategy, aligning all commercial channels (wholesale/retail, e-commerce and marketing) to work towards a common goal.
What you will do
- Develop and implement the company’s sales and marketing strategy across key market segments and channels to ensure that the company identifies and optimises a clear path for continued growth
- Analyze industry activity and develop business plans, set and follow up goals and objectives for the team, aligned with the company’s objectives and key results
- Partner with other key functions and create an environment of cross team collaboration
- Make sure that all business functions are aligned to meet the strategic commercial purposes within the overall business plan
- Have full budget and profit & loss responsibility
- Introduce new distribution channels, new product launches and distribution strategies
- Lead and empower the functions; marketing, wholesale and e-commerce by providing clear direction and relevant resources for them to successfully complete departmental initiatives
We believe that you
- Have 10-15+ years of experience within a senior management role in sales (wholesale e-tail direct/indirect, marketplaces, retail and e-commerce)
- Are consumer goods experienced, complex multi-channel (wholesale) distributions. Familiarity with consumer electronics is meriting
- Have deep knowledge within marketing (traditional and digital)
- Can provide excellent leadership skills, with the ability to influence, engage and motivate highly talented people to inspire great performance across departments
- Have demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful commercial strategies- and with these growing sales, margin and market-share
- Understands how to work and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Have proven record of aligning all commercial departments (wholesale, e-commerce and marketing) to work towards a common goal
- Have proven track record from a senior international sales position, meriting if from a fashion/tech environment
- Experience from close collaboration with product, supply chain, finance and marketing functions
- Are organized, pay close attention to detail and is deadline oriented, but still able to see the bigger picture
- Have experience from Europe and/or East Asia (including China). Experience from other markets is meriting
- Are experienced with global marketplaces
- Have a passion for design, product and customer orientation
- Have excellent English skills in word and written
Steamery offers a warm welcoming environment, where each team member plays an important role in our ongoing journey. You will be part of a company that values worklife balance and strives for all employees having the time and resources to expand their knowledge and do what they are passionate about. We want you to reach your personal goals and grow alongside with Steamery. We’re a group of creative individuals that genuinely care about garment care, our mission and each other. You will be part of an international team that has a lot of fun at work.
Last application date
Do you want to join our journey ahead and this sounds like the perfect role for you? Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark your e-mail with "CCO". For questions about the position or about the process please contact our HR Manager Alexandra email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!