You have the right to return any product purchased from our website, concept store or popup event within 30 days of placing the order.
The product(s) must be unused, in its original package and still in the same new condition as it was when the item was received.
Please note that you will have to pay for the return yourself. If you wish to exchange your product, follow the instructions for returns below, and please add that you want to exchange to another product instead of getting your money back.
Steamery does not offer free returns, the customer will have to cover the return costs. If an item is damaged during transport, Steamery should be contacted within 30 days for information about an exchange.
Please note: If you have purchased a Steamery product elsewhere than our website, concept store or popup store, you have to contact the retailer directly.
How to Make a Return/Exchange
- Please e-mail us at email@example.com and let us know you want to return or exchange your product
- Add your order number (begins with STEAM-xxxx). Name the e-mail “Return”, or “Exchange”
- We will get back to you as soon as possible with further instructions on how to proceed with your return or exchange
Even though we make meticulous controls of our products, it is still possible that, in rare cases, they are faulty. If you discover that your product has a manufacturing or material fault, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We handle every case individually. During the warranty period, you have the right to make a complaint about manufacturing, or material faults, or faults that have been detected after normal use. If the fault is caused by ungentle usage, you don’t have the right to make a claim.
How to Make a Claim
- Send us an e-mail where you shortly describe the damage and how it occurred
- Take images and/or record a short video clip showing the damage/problem
- Send everything including your order number (it begins with STEAM-xxxx) to email@example.com
- Remember to attach the images in a format of ZIP or JPEG. Please name the e-mail “Claim”
If you require any other information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org